Accounting & Bookkeeping & Small Business Forum

Accounting, Bookkeeping, Marketing, and Small Business Resource
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:55 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:00 pm 
I already have Simply Accounting Pro. I am just starting out. I'd like to keep my expenses down. Could I use it to do the write up work for multiple customers? If I manage to gain enough customers, I could purchase real write up software later. Can I use Simply Accounting Pro to do bookkeeping for multiple clients? If not, which package do you recommend for starting a bookkeeping business? Thank you

Cyma has a client write-up system with a downloadable demo you might want to check out. www.cyma.com

When you say bkkpg for clients, I assume you mean write up work. If this is the case, I reccomend Client Ledger.

Thank you for the reply! Yes, I do mean write up work. Thank you for the correction! I already have a brand new copy of Simply Accounting Pro and, as I am just starting out, I would like to keep my expenses down. Could I use my Simply Accounting to keep books for my customers? I know it has the capability of generating Financial Statements. It also has many different types of sample chart of accounts for a wide range of industries. Could I use it to do the write up work for multiple customers? I could open a file for each customer, record their monthly transactions in each of their respective files, do the month end and generate the Financial statements.

Yes, you can use Simply Accounting Pro to get started. It will handle most of the small business needs. Plan on spending a little more time on the computer than a typical write-up, but every dime counts as we get started. I would suggest getting some knowledge of QuickBooks. It is almost a necessity these days.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:00 pm 
I recommend Peachtree Complete Accounting. I don't recommend Simply Accounting Pro.

Post subject: Monily Bookkeeping
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:36 am 
Qualified Contributor

Monily started as a simple bookkeeping processing organization. However, in time, it acquired professional expertise and expanded business operations bringing more effective talents onboard.
Organize your finance books