Accounting & Bookkeeping & Small Business Forum

Accounting, Bookkeeping, Marketing, and Small Business Resource
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 9:00 pm 
Fred, What kind of testimonial are you looking for? I am new to Universal Accounting. Have been studying with them for approximately six weeks now. I can tell you from my personal experience that they are top notch. I have emailed questions to them and had an answer in just a couple of hours. They have gone out of their way to answer my every question. Even mailed me additional information to be sure I had what I needed. Their materials are excellent quality. Mr. Bostrom is a great teacher. The course is detailed and complete. I have had other courses that, after receiving this course, I realized that I never could have made a living with the basic information the other courses provided. Now I am confident I have everything I need to open and successfully run my bookkeeping business. I am not a CPA. I have 6 years experience as a tax advisor. And want to study and pass the Professional Bookkeeper's Exam. At this time, I am working with my first potential client. (By the way, I'm ztarting at the ripe old age of 60.)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:50 am 
I'm proud of you. You are an encouragement to me. I've been postponing starting the course because I thought maybe I was not young enough to start my own business. Sorry, my age is a secret. Great luch to you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:50 am 
I'm proud of you. You are an encouragement to me. I've been postponing starting the course because I thought maybe I was not young enough to start my own business. Sorry, my age is a secret. Great luck to you.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:34 pm 
Hi Silvia!

I found your response so encouraging that I had to respond. Particularly because you are a 'youngster' like me - I am 54 and have been checking out the Forum and reading the newsletter and testimonials. Now I really can't wait to order and get started!

Post subject: Monily Bookkeeping
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:39 am 
Qualified Contributor

Monily started as a simple bookkeeping processing organization. However, in time, it acquired professional expertise and expanded business operations bringing more effective talents onboard.
Organize your finance books