Accounting & Bookkeeping & Small Business Forum

Accounting, Bookkeeping, Marketing, and Small Business Resource
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:47 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:42 pm 

Hi there,

I want to expend my small business so I'm looking for a payroll processing services company.
Hopefully you could share your experience with me about this. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:28 pm 
Qualified Contributor

I'm all for farming out the payroll work, either to an outside service or to an experienced bookkeeper armed with sufficient software. Payroll is a creature unto itself with its own set of rules, and trying to do it yourself in your spare hours is a fast track to big regrets. Especially now, with Congress and the White House in constant tinker-mode when it comes to payroll tax laws, employee insurance issues, and so on.

You might first give thought to in-house payroll work, if enough of these criteria line up in sufficient weight:

• Your total employee headcount is small;
• You don't have complex withholding and benefit issues such as garnishments, employees in multiple states, retirement plans with non-standard terms, etc.;
• You have someone in-house (such as an accountant or bookkeeper) who is already using some accounting software that has payroll functionality, and who has payroll expertise.

Otherwise, I generally see that an outside payroll service is a smart way to go.

You'll want an outfit with a local office, so look locally. The Yellow Pages might be a good start. Also, call some local small accounting firms (ones who don't do payroll themselves) and ask for recommendations. An accountant who has happily been sending his clients to Payroll Service XYZ for a number of years is a strong recommendation, in my book.

Also, stay tuned here for other opinions and advice. Some of the regulars here will likely have some nice pointers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:39 pm 

DatamaticsBPO offers HR payroll processing services for its clients.I am a part of a SME in India and we were very impressed by the result provided by them to our firm.You can visit their official website for more details.Hope this information was useful.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:07 am 

Literally a payroll depends on a various of factors like the expenses, time to be billed, working hours, time off and many such other factors. Eventually I would like to suggest one thing that what ever tools or softwares you go for just look out for all the required features and functionality over there or else check out for some tools which offers open integration system on the board. Like we use Replicon in keeping track of the employees time which makes the payroll pretty easy with the integration is intuit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:28 pm 

I have worked for a couple of payroll processing companies. Unless you really want to spend your days reading new IRS regulations, I would definitely outsource it. If the company is small, using Intuit Payroll might be fine. Once you get into larger companies or companies with strange benefits/deductions like restaurants, I would advise looking at larger payroll/hr processors such as ADP or Paychex. if you have one of these companies locally, it might be a way to bring in new customers by partnering with one of their sales representatives. It would be mutually beneficial.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:31 am 

You can outsource payroll processing services of your business to accounting to taxes. our payroll tax and processing services will give your business new insights and helps you to concentrate on core activities of your business.By Outsourcing payroll processing to us , you will gain access to the latest payroll processing software and experience reduced expenses. The payroll tax processing will also become simpler.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:45 pm 

mikijordn wrote:
You can outsource payroll processing services of your business to accounting to taxes. our payroll tax and processing services will give your business new insights and helps you to concentrate on core activities of your business.By Outsourcing payroll processing to us , you will gain access to the latest payroll processing software and experience reduced expenses. The payroll tax processing will also become simpler.

I definitely agree to this, outsourcing will enable you to focus more on your business goals and plans it will also enable your business to be more efficient and effective. Moreover, it is more affordable and it will save you time if you know what i mean.

Regards,
Yazmin B.
Offshore Business Processing BPO Provider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:47 am 

agree

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:20 am 

mikijordn wrote:

Nicely done! Good info.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:10 am 

West Midlands Accountants LTD professional accounting Services is the name that you have been looking for. We are a professional team of experiences accountants and tax advisors services that really do care about your business. All we need is your company and employee information. You can then sit back and relax while we take care of everything else. Now you can trust your payroll is in good hands. There’s nothing better than personal attention from a trusted advisor who knows your business.

At West Midlands Accountants LTD, Accountants services panel realize that every company has unique requirements. And that your payroll services must be flexible enough to accommodate these needs. We understand the need to be flexible. Swaying and bending to meet a client’s particular needs is what separates us from other payroll companies. West Midlands Accountants LTD designs every program to meet our clients’ demands. And also our powerful and flexible Bookkeeping services gives you complete control of all your company information, while eliminating the burden of payroll preparation in house.

Call us today at 01217 665 477 and free yourself for your profit making activities. Put West Midlands Accountants LTD expert hands and enjoy the benefits of having professionals take care of everything. West Midlands Accountants LTD service is here for you!